Monday, March 30, 2009

Self impossed quarentine

So since I blogged last we've all been sick. The whole time, since then, we've had at least one person nasty miserable sick. Feel free to stop reading now since the rest of this post will detail who had what and how many times we've been to the doctor about it.

Little John: small cold, immunizations which gave him a fever and crankiness for a few days, a nasty cold which lead to an ear infection, sore throat and long high fever, which later turned out to be the first signs of roseola, roseola rash, and now he seems to be much better. Counting the doctor visit for immunizations we have been to the doctor 4 times in 2 1/2 weeks for Little John!

Me: Little John drinks out of all my glasses so I caught his nasty cold, I was feeling better and then I got a light case of the flu which I'm getting over now, but I'm going to get an appointment to see the doctor 'cuz my sinuses have never really cleared since my cold and now it looks like my nose is on the tail end of a period, and of course the ear on that side is bothering me too. So if we don't count 2 visits to the chiropractor that I would have made weather I was sick or not, I'll have only been once for myself, but 7 times total because I'm the responsible party for Little John and my sister (2 wisdom teeth visits).

Ben: amazingly has not been sick, but he was pretty wasted after his army weekend and hasn't been getting a lot of sleep because Little John's room is under his and he cries a lot when he's sick.

John: held up pretty well but was down and out this weekend with the flu, he's doing great now though.

Mom: had a cold then was fine and now she's got the flu way worse than anyone else and can't take off work 'cuz it's parent-teacher confrences.

So other than work and school we've pretty much quarentined ourselves, well that and trips to the doctor. It's feels like it's been so long since I've been to church that they'll be calling a replacement for my calling soon.

No comments: