Monday, July 27, 2009

Good news bad news better news

So lets get the bad news out of the way: John was laid off on Monday (a week ago). We aren't very excited about that.
But the good news: I went in to the doctor today and I'm pregnant! We've been trying for 3-4 months now and just found out that we're going to have a baby.
Now some people would think that finding out I'm pregnate just after John got laid off is bad news, but we feel really good about it. And when we went to the temple the day after he got laid off (before I knew I was pregnant) I just had this amazing good feeling, so we really feel like evrything is going to be fine.
The better news: it looks like I'm going to have somemore sewing work soon and we're pretty sure that we can prepay the hospital for the baby (8-9 small ish payment before delivery) so weather or not we have insurance shouldn't be a problem.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Congratulations!! The Lord always provides a way.