Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shopping!


So yesterday Sarah (my sister, see the pic) was helping me get the little guy ready for a nap. You know diaper change, turn on the CD, find his nap blanket- that kind of thing. So i get all settled in the rocking chair and hold out my arms and say "Come here puppy!" We had just been talking about making sure the dog left the room when Sarah did and I guess it just came out but it made us laugh so hard I counldn't take the baby for like five minutes. He's only ten months old and already I can't keep his name straight, what is life going to be like when I have three or four kids running around?!

Today Sarah and I went shopping for bras since I'm not nursing anymore and my old ones are streched out and old. So I came home with the most comfortable bra I've ever owned! And its even an underwire. Its a Hanes all over comfort, I think they're a new product. I also got a totally cute outfit that criss-cross matches an outfit that Sarah got. We are going to wear them and match when we drive her down to school on Saturday. She is going to Snow College. I will post a pic when I blog about that. Miss Sarah Anne Snow rocks my socks and I will miss her so much!!!!

3 comments:

H said...

This is exactly why everyone in our house answers to "babe". Tasha is not happy about it, and gives me a hard time will respond none the less.

I'm glad you've got a blog. This will definately keep me in your world!

SSRoring said...

Ha Ha Carolyn. You are so silly!
-Miss Sarah Snow

clerie said...

I love you Cari! so glad to have a way to check in on you when I have a sec! Keep an eye on Paul's blog too. He will keep you up to date on my craziness! pstaten.blogspot.com