Friday, October 24, 2008

Lagoon

OK so if I stayed up to date on blogging these wouldn't be so late or all out of order.
Anyway Saturday of UEA weekend (umm, Oct 18 I think) we were all set to have an adventure driving up to see my Aunt Debbie and then we find out that they're going to be in Twin Falls all day. So this left us adventureless and we're all geared up for some fun, so we tracked down some discount tickets and went to Frightmares at Lagoon. For those unfamiliar with Lagoon it rivals Disneyland in cost but doesn't have the characters or the seamless "magic" atmosphere. However it does have lots of roller coasters if you don't mind the lines. (Another thing they should barrow from Disney would be FastPasses) So we spent the day and in the evening they have all this haunted stuff (hence the Frightmares part). Me and Mom took Little John on his first rides while Ben and John did they're own thing. Then while the little guy and Mom had a nap I went with the guys. I love and hate thrill rides. I like the "whee" part but I hate the way the stomach-falling-out feeling gets so intense I can't feel my arms to clutch at things for dear life. And by the end of the night our feet were killing us, but it was SO worth it. We had a blast.

Everyone by a pumpkin sculpture naer the entrance.

Ben, John, and I on Rattlesnake Rapids, Its cold here so I wore a ponch because you get off the ride SOAKED.

Everyone but Mom rode the log flume, I think it scared Little John but he didn't cry.

He loved the train.

He liked the boats 'cuz he loves water.

This was his first ride and he didn't know what to think.
And for Halloween they had all of these put your face through things so I made us use them.

Me and John

Little John
And Ben, gotta love the face.

3 comments:

SSRoring said...

HA HA HA! Thats great Carolyn.

Too bad you didn't get to see Debbie and all but Lagoon is fun too.

The pic with the pumkins reminds me of cell phone bars.

Little John is so cute!

You and John look so sexy in your halloween costumes. It might be hard to go trick or treating like that.

I love the pic of Ben. That kid is SO funny. Ha Ha

Paul said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! Little Jon is a cutie!

Colleen said...

Hi Carol, you should see my blog