Monday, December 22, 2008

Beautifulness, hooray!

So I finally figured out how to give my blog beautifulness! I have been trying for like a month to use this fabulous design I made in word, for my background. But with John's help (nad him having lots of patience with me) I finally have my beautifulness. John is a great IT guy! I just need to have more patience and then he wouldn't have such a hard time helping me.
So I did my background in jewel tones because I love the rich colors, but then I had to use light colors for all my fonts, so if you have trouble reading it please tell me and I will adjust the colors lighter or darker or change the font size. Because there is no point in giving my blog beautifulness if no reads it. I love making spiffy art type things on the computer so if you want your blog to have custom beautifulness, just tell me what kind of colors/layout/shapes you want. But if lots of people ask me at the same time it will take me a while to get them done, so first come first served. Hmmm... I have so much fun making them I wonder if I can sell them on my Etsy shop... hmmm...

1 comment:

H said...

looks great and easy enough to read