Monday, December 1, 2008

Coming soon to a computer near you!

Coming soon to a computer near you: my Etsy shop!
This is the other reason I'm behind in my blogging, I'm opening an Etsy shop. For those with no idea what I'm talking about, don't feel bad I'd never heard of it either. An Etsy shop is like amazon.com crossed with ebay, but for homemade stuff. My mom and I are going to do it together. She makes quilts (and some other things) as her stress relief, and as a 3rd grade teacher she has a lot of stress. And I make tons of stuff. There is something I'm on a big kick of making right now but since at least one person who reads this blog is getting that for Christmas I can't tell you any more about it. But since I'm busy making Christmas right now it will probably be after Christmas that I get my shop really up and running. So when I do I will blog it with a link and everybody can check it out. We had a bussness lunch and voted John as our accountant and ceo/bussiness manager, but we may have to rethink that since he got an email today asking him to set up a time for a job interview :D We are so excited, but don't want to get our hopes up. So pray for John! Thank you!

2 comments:

H said...

I've only been to Etsy once and it is overwhelming. The next time I visit it will probably be to say, "way to go Carol."

SSRoring said...

Good luck John!