Friday, December 12, 2008

Tempe Friends

Dear Tempe friends,
So recently John's cousin (and her husband) moved to Texas from Washington. And they drove all the way. They have been staying with family all the way down because most hotels don't take cats even if they'll take dogs (they tell me its because people don't usually travel with a filled cat box for obvious reasons). When they got to Phoenix the plan was to stay with family again but after the fighting between their cat and John's parents cats they weren't sure they wanted to risk that again, so I looked online for a hotel that wasn't too far from the freeway that would take cats. And I found one (just south of the baesline and priest intersection), luckily. But I told them that if we couldn't find one that I knew lots of very nice people in the area that could probably take a cat overnight. So I just wanted to let you know that you all have a wonderful rep with some people you haven't even met :D
And since they came down with the fluas they got there I totally planned on calling anyone of you if they decided they needed a blessing or anything, 'cuz I know you guys would come through for them.
Missing you tons,
Carol

1 comment:

H said...

I could not have taken the cat (I'm allergic), but I'd have found a home for the miserable thing! We have a guest bedroom with a queen bed, for future reference. We'd love to house family, friends, friends of family, or family of friends... (just no cats!)

Bill's always game for a blessing. We're glad you still think of us fondly!