Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Destruction

So there was this fantastic rain and wind storm. Lots of thunder and lightning. Microbursts that blow sideways against the windows so loud it sounds like hail. (My favorite kind of weather for a walk honestly, but my Mom thinks thats suicdal) So John and Ben took the legs off the trampoline so it wouldn't blow away and we all setteled in to enjoy that cozy feeling of being warm and dry when its miserable outside. And the next day we had just the usual mess to clean up of garbage that blows around and stuff. (No palm tree debris, hahahaha)
But we took the dog and the baby for a walk down to the church and back and WHOA! We lost 2 huge cottonwood trees and they fell righ on the bowery! I have some great pictures of the devestation but I din't get any of them chopping up the trees to haul them way.

1 comment:

SSRoring said...

Thats crazy intense! I want to see the picture.