Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blah Blog

So I decided I need to do a lot better at this blogging thing. I read all of you people's interesting blogs and mine doesn't quite compare. And you guys do so much better at blogging often. I figured out part of my problem though. I go through the day and we do stuff and sometimes I take pictures and say to myself "I need to post this picture on my blog!" And then I loose the camera or don't have time to download the pics off it. Well then I'm checking my email and think "I should blog" and then I remember I don't have the pictures on the computer so I tell myself "I'll get to it later" and then for whatever reason I never do. So even though I think my blog is so much better with pics I decided I will just blog and then when I get around to it I'll do a photo blog of all the pics I should have uploaded earlier. So now I need to update eveything I haven't blogged but meant to. But I'm gonna do it in small chunks 'cuz this will be way to long otherwise.

No comments: